Support for Current Math TLC Participants Only
The Math TLC, with funding from the National Science Foundation, provides substantial financial support to Colorado & Wyoming teachers as they pursue their master's degree.
$2,000 for successful completion of each 3-hour course for up to 9 hours of course work.
Courses During the Academic Year
75% of tuition, up to a maximum of $1,200 per semester
- Stipends are sent to teachers after successful completion of courses. Expect 4-6 weeks for processing of stipends. Successful completion of a course includes:
- attending all classes, completing all assignments, and earning at least a B in the course and
- maintaining a 3.0 GPA in the program
- Teachers pay their own tuition and should not wait to receive their stipend before paying their tuition as fees will accrue.
- Stipend amounts are subject to change based on policy decisions of the Math TLC.
Participants may be supplied eyeball cameras, headset, and other electronic equipment as needed for the delivery of online courses. This will not include purchase of computers or internet access.
Housing during Summer Courses
The Math TLC will provide on-campus, double occupancy housing for teachers from Colorado & Wyoming who live beyond a 45-mile radius of the institution to which they are admitted.