This page summarizes the steps for completing Stage 1 of the application process. The Application Information page contains more detailed information on the stages of applying to the Math TLC. After preparing materials, please read the Application Submission Guidelines.
Before you send your application, please make sure you've completed the following:
- Read about the Master's Program and the Application Process.
- Complete the Master's Application Form.
- Obtain Two Recommendation Letters.
- school administrator/principal
- Get Unofficial Transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate universities attended. Highlight math and math ed courses.
- Type Two Essays based on the prompts in the Application Form.
- Save all electronic documents using the requested filename formats.
- Submit application to Math TLC by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by U.S. Mail to:
Math TLC - Master's Program
Campus Box 122
Greeley, CO 80639-0098