Support for Math TLC Participants
Teacher Leadership Program
We value the time commitment and cost required to fully participate in the Teacher Leadership Program and the Math TLC. In recognition of that fact, the Math TLC provides stipends for full participation in the TLP.
$1,000 for successful completion of a 1-week seminar. Housing will be provided for the week-long seminars.
Fall & Spring
Tuition for successful completion* of courses. Room and board will be provided for the weekend retreat and arrangements will be made with your school to provide a substitute to allow you to attend the retreat on Friday.
- *Successful completion of a semester includes:
- attending all classes, completing all assignments for the courses and earning at least a B in each course and
- maintaining a 3.0 GPA.
- Stipends are sent to teachers after successful completion of each semester. Expect 4-6 weeks for processing of stipends.
- Teachers pay their own tuition and should not wait to receive their stipend before paying their tuition as fees will accrue.
- Stipend amounts are subject to change based on policy decisions of the Math TLC.
The Math TLC will provide on-campus, double occupancy housing for the week long summer seminars and double-occupancy housing for the weekend retreats.
Participants may be supplied eyeball cameras, headset, and other electronic equipment as needed for the delivery of online courses. This will not include purchase of computers or internet access